Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Investigation - Module 2
20th February / 20th March / 17 April / 5th June
This one-day advanced training course delivered in English, allows students to deepen their knowledge of Internet information retrieval through methodological tools and advanced research techniques.
- Understand how to protect one's virtual identity during the investigation;
- Deepen search techniques on Google and discover other research tools;
- Establish a methodology for research, processing and storage of information;
- Discover how to investigate in major social networks (including Facebook);
- Understand the Bitcoins and the Dark web.
A wide range of case studies and practical exercises will be used throughout the training program.
Who should attend?
Collaborators and managers in the following areas:
- Human resources
- Legal and audit services
- Police, investigation, security, fraud and compliance
- How to protect one's anonymity on the web
- Advanced search technology on Google and other tools
- Research methodology: Intelligence cycle, data collection and management tools
- Quality of information sources and methodological biases
- Investigation of social networks
- Dark web and Bitcoins
- Investigation of images: advanced tools
- Investigation of emails, phone numbers and user names
Must have completed the Open Source Intelligence – The essential to investigate on the web - Module 1
- 950 CHF for the full day training module