ISO 27005 Risk Manager Certification
14 - 15th March / 3 - 4th June
This three-day intensive course allows participants to develop the competence to master the basic risk management elements related to all assets of relevance for information security using the ISO/IEC 27005:2011 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises and case studies, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal information security risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle.
During this training, we will also present other risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and Harmonized TRA. This training fits perfectly with the implementation process of the ISMS framework in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques allowing an effective risk management according to ISO/IEC 27005
- To interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 on information security risk management
- To understand the relationship between the information security risk management, the security controls and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security risk management program according to ISO/IEC 27005
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in information security risk management
Who should attend?
- Risk managers
- Members of the information security team
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
- Staff implementing or seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or involved in a risk management program
- IT consultants