ISO / IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
21 - 24th January / 18 - 21st March / 13 - 19th May
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17011.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a ISMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO/IEC 27001 conformant information security management system
- To understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT Governance of an organization and the management of its risks
- Members of a information security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Security audit function