ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Certification
4 - 7th March / 29th April - 2nd May / 24 - 27th June
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to 17021.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
This training is compatible with BS 25999 audit (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- Acquire the expertise necessary to manage a BCMS audit team
- Understanding the operation of the Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- Understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a BCMS
Who should attend ?
- Internal and external auditors wanting to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Business continuity audit function.