ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Certification
21 - 24th January / 18 - 21st March / 13 - 16th May
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2012. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- Understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a Business Continuity Management System
- Understand the relationship between the components of a Business Continuity Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO22301 or BS 25999
Who should attend ?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Business continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Persons responsible for the business continuity conformity in an organization
- Members of a business continuity team
- Expert advisors in business continuity
- Members of an organization that want to prepare for an business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function