Implementing an Integrated GRC Capability – GRC Professional
3 - 5th September
There is confusion in the marketplace about GRC. This training will help you get clarity on what GRC is and what it is not, by learning how to develop a GRC program based on the GRC Capability Model from OCEG. It will provide you with a language to discuss GRC concepts within your organization.
At the heart of the seminar is the OCEG GRC Capability Model. Although various standards and frameworks exist to address specific aspects of governance, risk management and compliance issues, the OCEG GRC Capability Model is the only open standard that provides comprehensive and detailed practices for an integrated GRC capability.
You will learn how to:
- Define a GRC strategy
- Integrate and improve corporate performance, risk and compliance programs
- Design and implement an integrated GRC capability using the OCEG GRC Capability Model
- Strengthen core business processes
- Improve use of technology to support the integrated governance, management, and assurance of performance, risk, and compliance
- Have a common language to discuss governance, risk management, and compliance topics in your organization
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam
Who should attend?
- Managers and key staff in all GRC roles (including risk, audit, compliance, ethics, legal, performance, IT, etc.)
- Members of technology providers and professional service firms will also beneft from understanding the issues and approaches to GRC challenges faced by organizations they seek to serve