General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Lausanne, Switzerland –
11 - 14th March / 6 - 9th May / 24 - 27th June
This four-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and competence, for implementing, managing and aligning a privacy framework based on General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
Participants will be able to understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes including, privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, etc. in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation which will help them be accountable in front of a possible inspection.
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing on the implementation of this new requirements
- Acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of personal data
- Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of personal data protection
Who should attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of the new procedures and adoption of the new requisites presented in the GDPR which will come into effect by the 25th May 2018
- Auditors who wish to fully understand the GDPR implementation process
- Data Protection Officers and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security team or a law firm
- Expert advisors in personal data protection and information security
- Technical experts and compliance experts wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer job