Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
20- 25th January 2019 / 18 - 22nd March 2019 / 13 - 17th May 2019
This 5 day intensive training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 8 domains of the CISSP® CBK®.
The material is delivered by authorized instructors who are subject matter experts and are well-versed in accelerated learning and exam preparations. Participants will received an in-depth overview of the information security field with up-to-date material as well as a post-seminar self-assessment.
The course program:
- Day 1: Security and Risk Management
- Day 2: Asset Security Security Engineering
- Day 3: Communications and Network Security
- Day 4: Identity and Access Management Security Assessment and Testing
- Day 5: Security Operations Software Development Security
Who should attend?
- This training course is intended for professionals who have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP® CBK®.
- The training seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
Security Systems Engineer
IT Director/ Manager
Director of Security
Chief Information Security Officer