Certificate of the BCI
4 - 7th February / 4 - 7th March / 1 - 4th April / 29th April - 2nd May / 3 - 6th June
This course provides a thorough understanding of Business Continuity (BC), based on the Good Practice Guideline of the BCI (GPG 2013) and is the best preparation to the certificate of Business Continuity Institute examination (CBCI), a platform to access statutory membership of the BCI.
- Based on GPG 2013
- Written by experienced professionals from BC
- Designed to meet highest levels in global practicing of BC
- Reflecting the current global thinking in BC
- Aligned to ISO 22301:2012 standard, the international standard in BC
- Takes you through the BCM Lifecycle step by step, which sits at the heart of good BC practice
- Covers the six Professional Practices (PP) at Management and Technical Levels that make up the BCM Lifecycle
Who should attend?
- BCI Certification Training is designed for individuals seeking to complement practical experience in BC or a related field through some formal BC training based on the Good Practice Guidelines 2013.
- More specifically, it is aimed at professionals wishing to achieve an internationally recognized qualification in BC through the Certificate of the BCI Examination (CBCI).
- It is the perfect choice for BC professionals aspiring to become a statutory member of the BCI, which provides internationally recognized status and demonstrates both professional and technical competency in BC.